Tuesday, 9 February 2010

Hello World

After devoting my time to learning Actionscript 3.0 for my recent uni games project I decided it would be a good idea to document things I learn in other areas. This is for my own personal reference so I can look back and see how I've progressed and some of this stuff may also be useful in my design documents. I will be posting stuff I have done and how I did it. If I used a tutorial then I will say a bit about the tutorial and any additional tips that I discover along the way. I'm focusing on photoshop at the moment but I am going to try and learn some web coding stuff at some point soon as well, which I am not particularly looking forward to but I know it is important. Anyway hope you find this interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment